UNIDOS provides culturally relevant programs and services that address the realities of the communities we serve.
- Community Education
- Mujeres Adelante Annual Community Conference
- Leadership Development for Immigrant Survivors
- Expand the capacity to perform in leadership roles
- Support other survivors
- Teach how to address domestic violence & sexual assault
- Training and Technical Assistance
- Improving Access to Services Through Cultural Awareness
- Effective Support Groups
- Empowerment & Leadership
- Working with Male Survivors in the Latinx Community
- Cultural Humility
- Creativity & Healing
- Victim Advocacy:
- Immigration Remedies Information
- Restraining Order Assistance
- Legal Information
- Victim's Support:
- Court Accompaniment
- Support Groups
- Youth Groups = Voces Unidas
- Men's Allies Group = Project Dignity
- Parenting Support = Nurturing with Respect
Art making has the potential to help us become more resilient. Using our own creativity as a force of inspiration, empowerment and motivation, we can deeply connect with ourselves and others to share our stories.
Creative Revolution creates a space to connect with others, create positive interactions and support not only victims and survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence, but support one another. Participants are guided through an art making process, where they will have the opportunity to make a contribution to the movement of ending domestic violence and sexual assault.
All creativity levels invited. Cost $25 per person. Materials provided.